Working Holiday: Where can a Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care take you?

If you have just finished your schooling and you’re not sure what you want to do next, but you know you want to work with children, study a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care — it can really take you places.

Perhaps you’re thinking of travelling overseas for a while but you don’t have the funds available to support yourself while you are away. When you study a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care you gain a qualification that can help you find work while you travel.

This Certificate provides you not only with excellent, knowledge, skills and experience; it also paves the way for exciting working holidays around the world, enabling you to do something meaningful whilst on your adventure.

Your qualification is recognised by all countries in the Commonwealth, so all you need to do is register with a Nanny agency in the country you wish to work. The agency will take care of employment opportunities for you, placing you with prospective families in the UK and Canada, and other Commonwealth countries across the globe. It will also ensure your Certificate is put to excellent use.

Working as a nanny in another country is not your only option, however, your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care can also see you travelling the world with families who require assistance with the care of their children as they travel.

You may cruise into your career by working in an early childhood education facility located on one of the many Australian cruise ships, or assist in the early childhood learning programs that they provide to keep children entertained, educated and developing whilst they holiday.

Working closely with a team leader, you could be heading up a program of holiday activities for children at a local community centre, or at camps run on the other side of the world. You may even enjoy working at holiday destinations as a nanny or early childhood educator as an in house employee provided by the hotel or resort.

Registering with an agency will ensure that you are well looked after and supported in your employment away from home. It will provide employers with the reassurance of knowing that you are the pick of the bunch. Best of all, you will open yourself up to a wide range of fun global experiences.

Using your Certificate III on your working holiday allows you to experience a variety of cultures and countries. It offers the flexibility to choose when you want to work and when you don’t, giving you a fantastic opportunity to balance your work versus holiday time.

Study a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care and you’ll open up the doors to jobs the world over. It is certainly possible to combine your work and play, so long as you hold the right qualification.

If you are interested in learning more about qualifications in Early Childhood Education and Care, please call us on 1300 223 040.

Make an enquiry

Facebook IG Instagram LinkedIn Youtube
1300 223 040Enquire Now