Study in the workplace with trainer support
Already employed and want to gain the skills you need to take the next step in your career? Workplace training allows you to advance your skills and get qualified while working at the same time. To keep you feeling supported and on track, our dedicated and sector-experienced workplace trainers will visit you regularly in your workplace to provide you with coaching and support throughout your studies. For select courses, workplace students also gain access to our interactive online learning portal.
Benefits of workplace training
Some of the benefits of workplace training include:
- You can continue to work while you study
- Dedicated, experienced trainer support
- Receive regular visits to you in your workplace
- Working hours are logged as placement hours
- Access your materials and assessments online on select courses through our interactive online learning portal
If you’re wondering if workplace training is suitable for you, it always helps to speak to our friendly course advisors. They can give you all the information you need to help make the best decision for your future. Call 1300 223 040 now or make an enquiry below.